Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

I love fall! I love pulling out the jeans and long sleeved t-shirts. Time for snuggling by the fire outside while making  smores. Crunching the crispy falling leaves. Visiting the local pumpkin patch. Beautiful mums. It also puts me in the mood to bake. For some reason as the seasons change so do my tastes. Right now I only want to bake things with pumpkin or cinnamon and sugar or all three. While blog hopping I found 2 incredible recipes that have been added to my family's favs list. These are going to be baked a lot!



Snickerdoodle Cupcakes (http://www.oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/)
2 cups Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter, Melted
1 cup Sugar
2 Eggs
1 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla

Topping
1 cup Sugar
2 Tbsp Cinnamon

Preheat oven to 375. Prepare your muffin tin. In one bowl mix all the dry ingredients. In a second bowl combine the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix lightly with a fork. Fill your muffin tins. Top each one with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. To make it even better mix a little of the sugar/cinnamon in with the batter. Bake for 15-20.

These are melt in your mouth yummy!

Happy Fall Baking!
~Tabitha~

No comments:

Post a Comment