Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dry Erase Board

Disclaimer: Please exuse the crap-tastic photo. My camera and I are on the outs. I'm in the market for a new one. Any suggestions?

I first saw this idea on http://www.makeit-loveit.com/. I just love her site. You must check it out! She makes the most adorable baby and toddler things. Anyway, this is a photo frame that I purchased on sale at Michaels for $5. Then, I cut scrapbook paper to size and slid it on in. I added velcro to the side and to the marker. Then, I glued magnets to the back. I placed it on our fridge so, as soon as we are running low on something we write it down. I also put to-do lists on it and notes to my hubby. I love it because you can change out the scrapbook paper to whatever you want. I am looking for a big frame to make a big dry-erase, magnetic calendar for our very busy little family. That project can be found at http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/. She does amazing things with home decorating and you have to check out her awesome Road Kill Rescues.

No comments:

Post a Comment