Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Shower Decor/Ideas

Saturday, my friend, Mika and I threw a shower for our very good friend, Tiffany who is expecting a little boy. We had a great time planning and decorating. Here are some of the things we did.
Mika did an excellent job with the games and prizes. For the prizes there were popcorn bowls with popcorn and M&Ms. I love the "She's Gonna Pop" sign.

We used toys for centerpieces and then we had mommy advice cards on the table.

I made little ovens on my Sillhouette. Each bag had a cinnamon roll in it as a thank you.

Mommy's chair of honor. We also hung a clothesline complete with the stork flying over head.

I have seen diaper cakes and wreaths but, I really liked this. It was very appropriate because Tiffany's husband loves motorcycles. I saw a picture of this on Amazon. Josh helped me with the wheels. It was just a matter of spacing them out on the ribbon. I will have to post a tutorial. I loved how this turned out!

Side view

I hope this gives you some decor ideas for the next shower that you plan.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! One of the simplest but great baby shower decorating ideas for boys I’ve come across with. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete