Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goodwill ROCKS!

I am not ashamed of thrift stores or garage sales. It is one of the best ways to save money. Lil Man and I got to spend the day with my Dad last week and we hit up the local Goodwill. We had a great time! Well, lil man sure did. He made out like a bandit.
He got a Radio Flyer fold up tricycle in great condition for $5. I've seen these at the store for like $40. He is absolutely thrilled with his new wheels!

We also found this fully stocked Little Tikes workshop for $5! Now he has his own spot in the garage to work in with Daddy!
Last, I found him the most adorable Halloween costume. I was originally going to make his costume but, he really like the one we  found and so did I. I will post pics of it later.

So, hit up your local thrift shop and see what great things you can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment