Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Peanut's Toys

Peanut's room is just overflowing with all of his stuff. It has been driving me insane. Hate is not a strong enough word for me to express how I feel about clutter. I loathe it! We have been trying to find a toy box since before Christmas. We couldn't find one that we liked at all. So, we found another option, vertical cube shelving. It is very versatile. You can add on horizontally or vertically. The possibilities are endless. Sigh. I LOVE it! You can get pull out canvas drawers for it too. Plus we got it on sale. It was just too good to pass up. Thank you Target. This is what it looked like before. We were using daddy's old book shelf. It was quite crowded.
After:
It's neat and organized. It is wonderful. And the peace of mind it gives me is...priceless. Just ask daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment